Dog Health Tips of The Day

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

why this blog?

What is one thing that we all think about when we get a new pet? For me it’s always how do I train you to do things I want? Sit. Stay.  Lay down. Roll over. Do your business outside.  All things we all want our pets to do, but they won’t do that without continues training. I love all animals but I hate when they miss behave. This is why I train all my pets to know what they can and cannot do. We all have question on how and what tricks we can teach them. Well I will take on these challenges and try to find the best and fastest way to train your pet.

 You may also maybe wondering what’s the best way to care for your pet. I will go over what the right way to care for your pet. The right amount of feed, how often you should take your pet out for exercise (which should be everyday or as often as you can), and how often to groom your pet.  For my blog, I’m going to not only give helpful hints on training a pet but the best way to care for your pet as well.  As I know a lot about training dogs and I will love to try training rabbits, cats, and any pet that you may have questions on how to train or care for. 

If you have any questions or want to suggest an animal you would like to know how to train and care for just leave me a comment.

9 comments:

  1. Your topic is awesome,and I also hate when my animals don't listen to the commands I give them. With your blog I'm hoping to get my dogs to listen to the commands given. Using your tips on how to train them will hopefully help me. I'll come back week to week and definitely read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting Gabby. I'm looking forward to your blog and looking for different ways to treat a dog and how to take care of my pet. Good luck with this project I will definitely come back in search for some good tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to know more information on training pets. my dog does not listen and it doesn't seem like he is even willing to try! I have a miniature dash-hound by the way, a mean one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://dachshundnola.blogspot.com/p/training-untrainable.html?showComment=1420827771398

      I found this blog is the best for training that type of bread she helped me a lot with my dog!

      Delete
  4. Hey it really interested blog, it would be good to know how to train your pet the right way. I have had different kinds of pets but I never knew how to train them in the way so they can obey. Knowing how to train your pets would help a lot, since now in days in some places it's expensive. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, I think your blog can go very far. I love how you immediately say what your going to do and how your going to do it.I'd love if you did a big section or training kittens as mine loves to get out of hand.And I'd like to know what a person should consider before getting a new pet like a cat or dog and what things they should have in place for there new pet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in this maybe it will help me lean a new way to train my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. training is a great step to happy humans and happy animals!

    ReplyDelete