Dog Health Tips of The Day

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Story About our Local Dog Wash!

The other day I took my dog to the dog park, to film her learning a new trick. After a while the lady who owns our local dog groomer BarkyDogz Bath House came with four dogs, one of winch was hers her dog Valentine is a pit bull pup who loves other dogs and people. She had another dog that name's I can’t remember all I can remember was that this dog could not hear. The other too dogs where not hers but they were left with her abandoned by their previous owners. One of them looked to be a miniature pitcher, and the other was a mix but she’s not sure of what.
 
Valentine
Well this dog was left with her at her store when she was trying to help the owners find the dog a new place. When she got the dog he had something wrong with the teeth so she took the dog to the vet. The vet took a look at him and said the dog must have been hit by a car or something because his jaw was broken. Now this poor little dog has strangled teeth and she has been trying to find the money to get them fixed. She has started a fund me jar and account to try and make the money. This dog is so cute, and he deserves a good home where the people would take care of him. If I could I would take him in an instant.
The Dog who Can't Hear

I’m not really one to ask this but this dog has goon thru a lot and I think it would be good to help him if you would like to make a donation to help her get the dogs jaw and teeth fixed send money and a letter explaining why you send money and where you heard about it from too 1041 Main St Fortuna, CA 95540. She would really appreciate it and so would the dog. 

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I do not understand how some people can be so cruel and just abandon their pets. I really appreciate how you are trying to help this pet get the immediate medical attention that it deserves. I cannot stand how people do not help their animals help as soon as they see an injury. Animals are like children, if the injury is so bad that you would take your child to the doctors, take your pet to the vet, it is that simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that is so sad. Poor dog. It's so sad to know how people can be so mean to their dogs. I just seen on the news tht at this guy ran over his dog with his car because he didn't like dogs. I would love to help out this dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice of you to try and get the word out to help this dog. It breaks my heart that people that have animals can't be responsible enough to take care of their animals and get them the proper care when they get hurt. I hope everything turns out good for the dog and the owner and hopefully the dog is able yo recover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its just plain sad to know a person can be so heartless that they will not help their dog and instead just pawn it off to someone else. It's great to hear that someone cares enough to take that poor dog in even if it is until they can find him a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good story, but sad that the dog got hit by a car and had a broken jaw .Its good to hear that some people care about dogs that are sick

    ReplyDelete